Somfy FoundationWelcome to Somfy Foundation's page, Somfy Group's Corporate Foundation which acts in our legitimate field: housing.
ONE Context, ONe Vision : our ESSENTIAL PURPOSE
SOMFY Foundation, the driving force of an involved company.
In a context of thorough changes, where most of current societies must face deep social tensions, Somfy Foundation finds its mainspring in embodying and making concrete the will of Somfy Group to assume a legitimate part of responsability toward the society.
A concrete tool of our societal corporate vision, SOMFY Foundation is involved and acts to support key field players and project leaders to help solve increasing social issues.
PROCESS AND OrganiZation
Somfy Foundation intends to exert its societal responsibility consitent to Somfy Group's business activity. It has therefor focused its actions on a housing theme, the company's area of experience and expertise.
SOMFY Foundation support projects which promote:
- Mixing different worlds, sharing of skills and experiences.
- The involvement of Somfy's employees in accordance with values such as open-mindedness, responsibility, and respect, inside the company.
- Local initiatives, where the Group is present, targeting concrete and lasting results.
IN 2012, three fields of intervention supporting NUMEROUS PARTNERS IN FRANCE
promote access to decent accommodation: 3 Partners and 10 projects
- Association Emmaüs in Roanne, Bourg-en-Bresse, Thônon, Marseille, St Brieuc and Vienne
- Association Clair Logis in Champigny-sur-Marne, Troyes and Paris
- Association Le Foyer Notre-Dame des Sans-abri in Lyon
social interaction serving "living better together" : 2 Partners and 4 projects
- Habitat et Humanisme in Bonneville and Lyon
- AATES in Cluses and Annecy
SOCIAL AND PROFESSIONAL INTEGRATION THROUGH BUILDING TRADES : 2 PartnErs and 2 projeCts
SOMFY Foundation is managed by a Board of Directors and an Operationnal Team.
The Board of Directors headed by Jean-Philippe Demaël, CEO of SOMFY Activities and made up of 5 external members and 4 members of SOMFY SAS, defines the philosophy and the policy of the Foundation.
The Board of Directors approves the budget and the annual accounts. It also aims to approve projects, the partnership and the amount of the grants allocated, according to the proposal of the Foundation Director.
The Operationnal Team, consisting of one Director, one Project Manager, and one Assistant, implements and fulfills the Foundation policy.
In this way, the Foundation develops reliable relationship with partners identified as key players and projects leaders, in the core action areas of the Foundation.
Need more informations or want to send a support request?
Go to the Somfy Foundation website: www.fondation-somfy.com
Contact : email@example.com